Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Seven Little Ghosts Song

http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/vintage-halloween-little-girl-red-cape-black-cat-pumpkin-card1.jpg


Did anyone else's Mama sing a song to them when they were little about "Seven Little Ghosts Sitting on Seven Little Posts, singing Whoooo?"  I loved it and my mom always sang it in a very quiet, spooky voice.  Of course, I had to teach it to my kids when they were little, too!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Image(s) courtesy VintageHolidayCrafts.com

2 comments:

  1. I did! My mama sang that song to me! :) So happy to find someone else who knows it! love the internet for stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sang it in grammar school back in Brooklyn when I was a kid. We loved singing it especially at the very end when we all screamed Wooooo.i wish I could find a recording of it.

    ReplyDelete