Sunday, September 13, 2015

Encyclopedia of Moi: I


 
Islands - Hawaii, Caribbean, British Isles, Catalina, Key West -- I've visited and fallen in love with them all!

Ice Cream - I love ice cream, but unless I'm having company or am on vacation, limit myself to Skinny Cow desserts.

Once in a great while I'll splurge on a Baskin-Robbins dark fudge chocolate cone or, if I'm out with my daughters, a Ghirradelli Hot Fudge Sundae!








iPhone - Love my iphone! Isn't it wonderful to have a computer at the tip of your fingertips at all times? Looking up directions, googling price checks at other stores when making a major purchase, checking out what's playing at the theater, messaging with friends and family, never missing an important call, always having a camera with me -- I appreciate this modern convenience! Some of my favorite apps: Google,  Around Me, Weather, Google Maps, MyFitnessPal, FitBit, Flashlight, CNN, Words with Friends, and iTunes.


Italy - There's so much history and beauty in Italy! Where does one begin? Here are a few of my favorite places we visited when we were there....



We passed fields of sunflowers and rolling hills.


The Sistine Chapel in the Vatican. This was on my bucket list to see ever since I took Art History in college. It lived up to its expectations!


We took a gondola through the canals of Venice, then disembarked and walked through twisting walkways, stopping for a tour of St. Mark's Basilica.





 The Colosseum was enormous and fascinating.







This beautiful building in Rome is nicknamed
The Wedding Cake!  Very fitting.




Michaelangelo's Statue of David in the city of Florence's Galleria dell'Accademia.



What's on your list of "I" letter items?

1 comment:

  1. Islands... Colonsay, Scotland!! LOL Ice cream, well my fav is Eskimo dark choc covered vanilla bar (no sugar added). Italy, haven't been but love Italian food... does that count? iphone... nope. I'm a dinosaur, just a flip phone.

    ReplyDelete