Monday, November 11, 2013

Encyclopedia of Moi: G


On to the letter G.... 

Geography - Call me a geek, but ever since I was a kid I've enjoyed studying atlases and maps.  I love learning about other countries. Yours truly was often the designated map reader on trips.

Giraffes - It wasn't until I traveled to Africa and saw these peaceful, elegant creatures in the wild that I began to fully appreciate giraffes.  At a giraffe center we have the opportunity to feed some (they have very long tongues!) and they were so gentle.
Gold - Are you a gold or silver person? While I do wear silver at times, I tend to gravitate toward gold for most jewelry.

Gardens - So good for the soul!  Not much of a green thumb myself, I do love wandering through beautiful gardens. Among my favorite gardens in the world are Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island, near Victoria, British Columbia.  Isn't it gorgeous?
Gardenias - Heavenly smelling! They remind me of my mother who wore a gardenia coursage on her wedding day.  They were one of her favorite flowers, too.




    


 Genealogy - I'm adding this on to my G list a day late here. How could I forget this fabulous hobby! 






Start your own Encyclopedia of Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment