Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why, Hail, Yes!

We've had some wet and wild weather on the Central Coast this week, including several hailstorms.  I can sleep through rain, but the hail we had last night woke me up. It looks nice and calm from the webcam on Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey at the moment.  Check it out:

Live webcam on Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf

Sounds like another good day to stay in and organize my closets.  There is still clean up to do in there from Christmas chaos.  Is it quirky that I actually enjoy organizing or at least the idea of it?  Organizing books are plentiful in my house and several home organizing and decorating sites and blogs are bookmarked on my laptop.  One of my favorites is Get Organized Now!

Actually rolling up my sleeves and getting after it can be prone to procrastination.  No more!  One of my New Year's Resolutions was to stop putting things off.  It's action year so here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment