Sunday, February 8, 2009

Glued to Ye Ol' Computer

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged. Projects have overwhelmed me in the last few weeks -- doing my taxes, sending out tax receipts for the nonprofit I was involved with, creating a new website for a community group, working on a web-based speech therapy program, making arrangements for Ash to come home from England over spring break.... Hmmm, I see a trend here. It's called Glued to ye ol' computer.

One footnote about the taxes. California State is officially out of money. So even though I have a refund coming on my state return, I probably won't see it for a long time. They are issuing IOU's. Do you think I could get away with writing them an IOU next time I owe them? Highly doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment