Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to let others know what we are thankful for, so here are excerpts from my gratitude journal....
I'm thankful for my daughters ~ the shining lights in my world, my dad ~ he's my hero, my sisters who are always there through the laughter and the tears, my friends ~ crazy fellow travelers on this journey, God's hand in guiding my life and His promises, freedom to go to church, my work ~ both appreciated and fulfilling, a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in, and a cupboard full of food, a car that runs, my health, medical miracles, opportunities to touch other people's lives and be touched in return, America the beautiful, the loyal companionship of our pets, being able to hear music and laughter and a good joke, being able to see sunsets and florescent waves pounding the beach...Blessings too numerous to mention.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment